Wednesday, February 22, 2012

๑*•.¸♥¸.•*My imagine with Siwon oppa* •.¸♥¸.•*๑

Episode 4:
I was walking in the SM entertainment building, then I bumped into Siwon ssi.
Siwon ssi: Im sorry! Are you hurt? Please watch where you are going. Aish..
Me: Im sorry [blush] I was busy thinking about someone...
Siwon ssi: Oh, may i know who were you thinking about [still concerned] Are you sure you're alright?
Me: Yes... 
Siwon ssi: Yes I may know? Or yes you're alright?
Me: Um... I'm alright, thank you :) But I'm not sure if I will be able to tell you... Who I was thinking about [blush]
Siwon ssi: Who ever it is, I'm jealous [pouts, hurt] I've got to go, sorry. [Starts walking away]
Me: You! I was thinking of you! [cover My mouth(Uh oh....)]
Siwon ssi: [turns around, grins] Really? About me? [Looks down(shy)] I'm so happy[smiles to himself] 
Then he looks up at me, Hugs me tight and said: Please promise me, not to bump into anyone like that, you are only one in this world, you are the only one I love, so please be careful!
I'm blushes and looks down, whispered: Siwon ssi...
He said: Call me oppa... 

No comments:

Post a Comment