Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Good Holiday

In these holiday I went to some exciting place,doing crazy thing,visited my uncle in a country and had a great time ever!!!
I was out of internet, for that I want to update my couple amazing days now!
At first I found a mannequin in Benetton that he wore a clothes likes I always love to wore my boyfriend.
On Sunday morning I went to a country and really had a great time with my families. I visited my uncle and aunt after many times. When I was there I decided to move on for a month cause this place has a good weather, in morning until afternoon the weather is sunny but suddenly in evening it change to rainy! And also it's very soothing place,quite and solitude, it has a small lake and I can go there every afternoon.
Hey she is not Marilyn Monroe, she is me kkkk
In Monday morning I went to visited my late grand father with my parents cause it was father's day, I saw this huge flag of my country that shake with wind and I really proud on it...
In Monday evening my sister & I went to shopping and suddenly...
TADA!!!
I see no difference!!!!
Here is my Superman oppa *I LOVE YOU*
And at last, today morning, I had a great time with my friends in my extra English class after holiday. Today my beautiful friend Lida gave us a delicious food it call Olvieh salad.
Here is my very delicious sandwich, do you want one?? Oh I'm sorry I can't do anything for you cause I ate it :D hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment