Friday, March 16, 2012

๑*•.¸♥¸.•*My imagine with Siwon oppa* •.¸♥¸.•*๑

Episode 5:
Siwon oppa visits my house.
Oppa- Your house is so cute.
Me- Nothing special.
Oppa- I want to see your room *wink*
Me- Aniyo Oppa *protest* jinjja... How you can want to see a single girl's room???
He smiles and goes to my room.
He spots a poster of Lee Donghae, points and say: Why is he on your wall???
Me- Umm... he is so cute and good singer...I love Hae ssi ♥
Oppa- Hmm... *jealousy* He sits on my bed and watches my teddy.
Oppa- Well, Donghae ssi is a good singer and I know he is handsome... but I declare war to your teddy!!!
Me- Mwo???
Oppa- He gets to be hugged by you everyday *upset*
Me- So.... *confused*
Oppa- I'm jealous!! Just don't do this with anyone, OK??? even with your teddy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment