Sunday, April 29, 2012

Famous Oppa!

Today, I'm listening to Super Junior's Memories song while I walked back from English institute...
I thought about my love to Siwon and looked at his photo...
Well, I found I really fall in love with he...
He is so handsome, has a good looking face, lovely eyes and attractive smile with those cute dimple, He has an athletic body and the best voice ever!
He is kind and gentleman...
He is so intelligent in his major and learning other foreign language...
He is my prince charming in my dreams...
I thought about all of them when waited for bus!!!

Other way, when I back to home saw my favorite monthly magazine on my desk which mom bought it for me,
While I read it suddenly I found this interview and really get excited!!!
Paulo Coelho is my teacher in my life and It's so important for me (as an Iranian) that interview with he and he said: " I love Iran, I was travel to Iran and had a good times..."

At least, I want to say in last 7 April he sent his birthday wishes to Choi Siwon in his twitter: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Be always a warrior of light!" and also: "when in Europe, pls let me know. BTW your fans are also warriors, they really want to see you happy! Congrats"

So I'm sure about my oppa is the most famous person in the world...
Why??
Choi Siwon when attends Dolce & Gabbanna party

 Choi Siwon with Karl Lagerfeld in Paris

Choi Siwon in Para Cosmopolitan Paris
Choi Siwon with Will.I.Am

 Choi Siwon with the stylish David Lauren and Charles Fagan of Polo Ralph Lauren

Choi Siwon attended Cartier event

No comments:

Post a Comment