Thursday, April 26, 2012

Oppa's birthday gift

Finally, my gift entered in Republic of South Korea!!!
It arrived at sort facility Hong Kong on 00:50 A.M. and then It arrived sort facility Inchenon outskirt of Seoul, Republic of South Korea at 9:46 A.M.! But it has a long way to reach^^

Well, I want to show you my specially gift which made in hand craft by myself.
I made this Birthday card with all my abilities... Is it beautiful?
and I waved this bracelet with all my love, for him... every time I was starting for waving this,I asked God to taking care Siwon oppa in the best way... I was always praying for him and asking God in my language...
While I waved this bracelet,I was praying for him to be success and lucky in everything he does!
Hope when he wear it,all his dreams becoming true,
Hope when he wear it,being success in his performances...
Hope God bless him every time he wear it...



I waved this bracelet with two colors which Siwon oppa likes (^0^)
Hope he wear it and I can see it around his hand...
Hope all my praise will become true for him...
Hope God bless him in everything he does... in everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment