Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy 23 Princess^^

Today was my birthday, I think now I'm in 22 but my sister said: No you are 23 years old! I was born 1990 so you can counting my age yourself and please tell me who say right! ok?
By the way, It's my birthday and this is more important than everything~
Tonight me and my friends have a great time together, before going out I took a photo by my self when I was ready to go!
I'm sorry my photo has not very good quality...
and here is my birthday cake with cute design! Maybe you can guess what I wish when I blow candles...
YES! Right, I wish about health,safe and Siwon oppa...

It was yummy~
And now after the best night with my friends I'm ready to going to go to trip^^
Alone? No,Hyuna monkey is with me~ kkk
Mom,Dad,Sis and dear oppa I will miss you :*
Maybe in these days I'm out of internet so please take care and wait for me^^
Back soon
Babye...

2 comments: