Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sad Times...

My current feeling...
Ough! I'm really in a bad mood, something is unfair in this world.
I want many things and I have many dreams but I can't reach them! Why? cause I'm lazy? No! All of my problems cause I don't have any situation to become my dreams true! and it makes me mad...
Always, when I took a shower and cried under it, it changed my mood good but tonight it just change my mood better a little!!!
What should I do? I'm a teenager girl with many dreams and hopes, I must to be happy!
But...
I'm disappointed,
No one in my life,who I fall in love with and he love me,
I can't do something I want,
I don't have any surprise in my life,
I'm confused,
All day is similar to last day, unfortunately time is fly and I waste all my seconds in my life,
I want my parents believe me and don't treat me like a baby girl,
I want to traveling to the whole world and visiting amazing places alone,
I want to doing everything I want and please please please nobody tell me: NO, YOU CAN'T,
Sometimes I'm tired to have just wishes, wishes that never become true, at least while I'm young...
What should I do? It seems this situations are not want to change...
This usually things in my life gets me bored and I can't tolerate it any more...


#Now playing: Jang Geun Suk - My precious
Kin Hyun Joong - If you're like me
Super Junior - Falling star
BoA - Only one
Jang Geun Suk - Bye bye bye
Yoon Eun Hye - Love is blind
Super Junior - Memories
Baek Ji Young - That woman
Jang Geun Suk - Love rain
Yoon Sang Hyun - Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment