Friday, November 16, 2012

New Room Design^^

Today is 16 November and it means we are in middle of fall season...
The weather is so cold and you can see orange leaves everywhere on the floor! Trees are naked of any leaf, dark clouds are in the sky and sometimes they make sun hide, sometimes you can smell wet earth and sometimes you can feel slowly rain on your shoulders!

I think fall season is one of the most beautiful seasons, it's really lovely!
If you are in love, so you can walk with him/her under the fall rain while keep each other hands and enjoy your love moments...

By the way, I decided to change my room design for celebrating new season coming and also can feel this lovely season better...


For sure, you know this boy in photo frame?! Yes! He is my oppa... Siwon oppa!
I can't wake up mornings without look at his face and saying good morning to him :)
And Here,
TADA...
This is me in mirror ^_^

2 comments: