Monday, November 19, 2012

You Have 3 New Messages!!!

Hahaha yeah you have 3 new messages but all of them are about me :D
If I want to tell you this news with date, at first I must speak about my new .... well I dont know what is this name in English :))
By the way,after seeing this picture you can understand my mean :))
I like it so much cause it has pink and green colors, which are I like the most!!!
Yesterday, when I went to my English extra class, my teacher gave me this cute gift without any reason!!!
Aww it was really wonderful surprise I ever had!!! 
And I have to say... yesterday morning I was so sleepy,for that I decided to didn't go to class but after thinking more,I changed my decission and now I'm really satisfied :))
And finally,
Jjang...
My new nail design for celebrating... hahaha I dont tell you now!!
Just wait until tomorrow then I will tell you kkk
Oooooh and I have so so important news!
Last night I received a message from Dior cosmetics about my nails!!!
Another time I feel proud about my hands and nails :D

No comments:

Post a Comment