Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring is in the way...

ATTENTION:

READ THIS POST WHILE LISTENING TO THESE TWO SONGS!
THEY GIVE YOU BETTER FEELING ABOUT SPRING ^___^
Here the Youtube links:

Takers - Remember me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmsA-hiqNMY

Busker Busker - Cherry Blossoms Ending
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXV7dfvSefo

Hey everybody,
How do you do? Everything is OK?

Well well it's really near to spring season! Can you feel it? In the mornings you can wake up with the birds singing in this amazing weather, sun is shining and sometimes rain is falling while the beautiful rainbow...
Aww I can't wait for starting new year and also new life, better life ( In my country our new year is begin from the first day of spring, 21st March) !

Last year in this time, I was going to ready to hit the road with my parents, and I was really excited cause I wanted to travel the best cities in my country for the first time! You can read my travel memories in last posts ;) And I reach so many experience on that trip! It was the best travel ever in my life!

But this year we decide to stay in our city and enjoy our times with our families!
So I start to clean and make shine everywhere of my room and getting ready for new year!

Here we go!

I wash all my shoes!
 Wooahhh! You know? My shoes are my heaven ^___^







Decide to change my bed set !
PINK ^^ It's my favorite color and I decide to change my Pink Winx Club Flora bed set to Pink Barbie *__* 어모!!! 
Wow! So many new cosmetics all from Lacvert LG Household and CathyCat (라끄베르 & 카시캣) 

I even change my make up table design with floral stickers^^
Wow! The spring is in my room now!!

I really can't wait anymore for spring and new year!

Hey everybody, how is your lasts days of winter??
Are you ready for spring??

No comments:

Post a Comment