Friday, March 22, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ANDREA 

Today is the special day!
Yes, today is Andrea's birthday^^
Who is Andrea? She is my bestie in Twitter, She lives in US and for that this is all I can do for her special day^^
She said before, She doesn't have any special plan for today so I try to make this day memorable for her ^___^

Hey Andrea, Hope today is the best day for you and also have a n amazing year, with full of health, wealth, pure love, kind and success :*

The princess of today is you, so enjoy your day in the best way 


LOVE YOU GIRL SO MUCH :* 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Andrea .
    I dont know you in person but you are my new friend's friend so I think it is good if I congragulate to you .
    Best wishes for you .

    ReplyDelete