Saturday, April 6, 2013

♥♥♥♥ SIWON OPPA BIRTHDAY ♥♥♥♥



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN OF MY LIFE...
MY PRINCE, LITTLE PRINCE...
MY ONLY ONE...
EVER HANDSOME....



My Siwon oppa, tomorrow is your birthday, the day full of sunshine and spring resembles wind, smell of cherry blossoms with my all my love for you!
I know it's not a long time I celebrate your birthday but I want to say, I promise, I will celebrate year after years with you... Now on!

It's no matter you'll gain weight or won't have abs,
No matter your face is unshaven,
No matter if one day you can't sing,
No matter if one day you haven't so so much money,
No matter, No matter,
No matter one day won't perfect,
Cause I know, your kind heart, your shining eyes, your sweet smiles, your manly dimples, your pure feelings and your honesty will never change... I believe in that !


God bless you superman!
Wish you all the best wishes.
Proud on you, and thanks for your existing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment