Thursday, April 4, 2013

Holidays ^^

Hey everybody,

In this week I went to village to my uncle's house, had a really enjoyable times there ~
And now I want to share my nature snaps with you all, maybe you can understand my that feelings too!
I must say the weather was really cold and dry, but fresh also!
No more cars and no more air pollution ^_^


Before going to journey, my dad bought me Beats headphone :) So now I can enjoy to listening my favorite Kpops in a lovely way ^_^ 
I was enjoy to baked the last cake before journey with mom! Awww really good moments we had :)
And here is all I needed for this alone little journey!
Jjang! Now all my natures snaps^^

 It was my simple and quiet room in the morning, with this unbroken sunshine and lovely view!

Even there I didn't give up to don't watch my favorite programs :D  


 Princess while drinking coffee in the cold weather ^_^
 Butterfly!







 Princess with cute pink Adiddas ^_^






 Princess~


2 comments:

  1. hhhhhh so cute baby I hope you enjoyed :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ... I forgot , I really like your headphone soo much ;)

    ReplyDelete