Tuesday, July 24, 2012

๑*•.¸♥¸.•*My imagine with Siwon oppa* •.¸♥¸.•*๑

Episode 11:
I'm in Siwon oppa's dorm. He invited me cause other guys are not at dorm.
Oppa- Let's watch a movie.
Me- Which movie?
Oppa- *thinks* Gone with the wind! kkkk
We watch a movie while I put my head on his chest and oppa hugs me tightly.
Suddenly, I open my eyes, movie was finished and we were sleeping.
Turn face and.......
See Donghae ssi and Eunhyuk ssi's shocked face :O
Donghae- *shocks* You and hyung are going for a date?
Me- *shocking, just open my mouth without saying any word*
Eunhyuk- *shouts* Hyung, wake up!!!
Siwon oppa wakes up and gets shock.
Oppa- *shocks* What are you doing here?
Eunhyuk- Hyung, you are going in a date?
Oppa- *nervous* aniyo~~ We are just friend, just friend!
Donghae- Ya~~ We are not a child !!! Just friends never sleeping like this !!!
Eunhyuk- Oh ne~~ You hug her tightly and she holds your waist tightly more !!!!
I'm confuse and nervous. Oppa stands up,
Oppa- Well, Ok! Yes! She is my girlfriend...
Me- *shock* Oppa~...
Siwon oppa grabs my hand and says: "She is my girlfriend and I love her... ♥ "

No comments:

Post a Comment