Thursday, July 19, 2012

Night Dream

Last night I had a dream about oppa...
I don't know why? maybe cause I thinking of him during the day, maybe... But I want to tell you I really missed him and in this last days I had a very bad feeling!

Last night oppa came in my dreams, I jumped to his warm hug and he kissed me tightly...
Suddenly I got up and felt my heart is going to jump out from chest...

Then when I checked my Twitter I found at that time he updated his Twitter,after 2 weeks, that 2 weeks spent for me like 2 months,2 years...
He tweeted: "To my sweethearts. I will be back soon, please wait!"
I will wait for you always, I will always be yours even if you're not mine...
Oppa You're the reason I randomly laugh, smile to myself when no one’s looking and sing along to every love song I hear :)
Take care oppa, I'm so far from you so promise taking care yourself
P.S: I LOVE YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment