Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sexy,Free & Single Party^^

Wow, in last weekend I had a Sexy,Free & Single party with my friends at my home,
I cooked dine by myself for first time in my life. I designed dine table and also I make an amazing, delicious ice cream ever!!!



When night was come, all the candles on dine table and little table were turn :)
But this photo is took before that time!

Unfortunately, we thought to taking photo when we ate it :D
But you can still see Sexy,Free & Single flags on top of ice creams,right?
And after eating ice cream, it was time for dinner...
Eating dinner while talking about Super Junior's new album and discussing about Sexy,Free & Single MV!
My best friend ever, Siwon oppa and I^^
We had a really good night with together (~_^)
I never forget that night, never ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment