Saturday, October 13, 2012

I LOVE YOU ROFY YA~

If you are an Iranian or an Arabic person,for sure you can read it!!! and for sure you can see my name in it :D
Yeeeees! This wrote by Rofy's dad! You know Rofy?? well she is my Egyption friend, kind and pretty one!!! Her father is teacher of Arabic font and he can write Persian font too! Persian has a different words than Arabic,the words which is little difficult for Arabic persons to pronounce them!
It's my first time I see my name is writing by Arabic person cause my name has one word that is difficult to pronounce!
She asks her father to write this sentence for me and it means: "Thank you my dear Gilda." and that sentence above of all is Rofy's handwrite :D
Oooh such a kind kind kind friend I have :*
Rofy ya~ I love you sooooo much, now you can read it: خیلی دوستت دارم

3 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooh myyyyy God kkkkkkkkkk My father became so famous person hhhhhhhh , you are welcome my lovely and pretty friend , you know it's the least thing I can do for you , I really hope I could do more than this , love you sooooo mush <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofy ya~ <3 I really dont know what to say <3 <3 love youuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhhhh this is my second time to read it but I have a great feeling of love to you , really friendship is the most amazing thing in the world <3

    ReplyDelete