Tuesday, January 17, 2012

For the first time, separation of two cause the happiness of millions!

Greetings from Iran!
Yes, I want to say something about "A separation" Iranian movie that won Golden Globe and another 38 wins and 15 nominations.



This movie directed by Asghar Farhadi (left in photo), written by Amin Davoodi and casting by:
Peyman Ma'adi (right in photo) as Nader
Leila Hatami as Simin
Sareh Bayat as Razieh
Shahab Hosseini as Hodjat
Sarina Farhadi (Asghar Farhadi's daughter) as Termeh
and etc...
This movie is about a married couple are faced with a difficult decision, to improve the life of their child by moving to another country or to stay in Iran and look after a deteriorating parent who has Alzheimers.
Filming locations is in Tehran, Iran and language is in Persian.
"The Separation" on opening weekend 18 March 2011 in  Iran had a 1,023,080,000 IRR and 13,454,000 $ on 30 December 2011 (non-USA) budgets.

Simin: Does he even realize you are his son!
Nader: I know he is my father!

Now I really proud on that I'm an Iranian and finger crossed for the Oscars!
I recommend everyone to watch this movie :)

1 comment:

  1. congraaaats! Hope I can watch this movie in Indonesia... ^^

    ReplyDelete