Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello!!!


I was thinking until yesterday night already on what would be my first post all about. Today I still thinking on it and reading some blogs for give a suggest, Finally I decide to post something about myself.

Well, here I go...
I am the little daughter in family of four, I have a government retired dad and housewife mom (but she has a small mesons dress now) and doctor/architect sister 6 years older than me! Today, I am 21 years old, I was born in 17 august 1990. I am a student in business management university, cause I really love management and my hope is one day can manage my corporate!
I have another in my language, Persian, but I want have a blog in English for can speak easily with my friends in another countries, South Korea, India, Indonesia &...
I love to learn foreign languages and specially I love 한굴 (Korean language), my hobby is watching Korean dramas and listening K-Pop and singing with are. I love writing novel, reading some philosophy books, dancing and shopping mall, and of course love traveling.
I am single and I don't have 남차 진구 (boy friend) hahaha...

By the way, I have a basic law exam tomorrow. Yay... This lesson is harder than macro economic and financial management!

My English grammar is not very good 네? (yes?) but I promise to you will improve it.

Finally, a million thanks for the time that you have spent in reading my first post *kiss*

1 comment:

  1. hi gilda! finally you have an english blog! congrats! :)

    you're english is good, don't worry.

    hope you success on the exam! ;)

    ReplyDelete