Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm in love with Kim Jae Wook!

Omo! I finished episode 15 매리는 외박중 (Mary stayed out all night) K-drama few minutes ago, and suddenly found I'm in love with Kim Jae Wook.
In fact I watched this drama for Jang Geun Suk's play and it's the first drama that I watch about Kim Jae Wook. His play has a good feeling and his love in this drama make me sentimental *heart beating*
Well, Every time I watch this drama I want to have a Korean boyfriend like Kim Jae Wook ^___^ 


So after search I found he was born on April 2, 1983 in Seoul, South Korea but his family went to Japan later on, he grew up in Japan until he was 7 years old, then returned to Korea. And I found he is currently serving his mandatory military service in the South Korean army for 21 months.

1 comment:

  1. I watched Mary Stayed Out All Night for 5 times! xixixi...

    Kim Jae Wok is sooo cool.
    but I prefer Sukkie haha

    ;)

    ReplyDelete