Saturday, January 28, 2012

๑*•.¸♥¸.•*My imagine with Siwon oppa* •.¸♥¸.•*๑

Episode 1:
It was afternoon and I am walking alone in solitude street. Looking straight, see a tall and handsome boy with black sunglasses that come to me.
-Would you help me?
Me-Hi, yes yes.
-My mobile battery is end, and I should going to airport, may I barrow your phone?
[take my phone to the boy and he say thank with flick his head] after a minute he gives back my phone and go.
My phone is ringing, "yobuseyo?"
-Yah,we are waiting for you, the Japan air is will flying now...Where are you?
I'm in shock after listening that and decide quickly to find the boy, running down the street and can see the boy passing away of the population, I took his hands from the crowed and calling " wait", he turns his head around and when see me take my hand and sitting in taxi.
[asking in surprise] "Who are you?"
He pick up his sunglasses "Choi Siwon"...

No comments:

Post a Comment