Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Eau Mega Viktor & Rolf ♥

Today morning, when I woke up I decided to start my Spring season! For that I wear my yellow pants, yellow shirt, high heels blue shoes and my pink bag, with spring makeup and orange lip stick and went to shopping!
I searched for an eau de parfum that give me a fresh feelings, so I bought Eau Mega Viktor & Rolf eau de parfum, cause it has a pear, lemon, violet leaves, peony, basil, jasmine and musk fragrances. It is characterized as a fragrance with opulent, green freshness mixed with floral aromas.
It really give me a spring feelings!!
Hey, this spring is so hot, we should have a summer fashion in this spring!!!

After that, when I came to home I remember my doll that my sister gave it to me, it belongs to Expo 2010 China, Shanghai!!!


It's so cute, I Hanged this up on my mirror! kkk

No comments:

Post a Comment