Saturday, May 12, 2012

Short Trip / Oppa's Waist Injuring :(

Today was really tired day, cause I had a short trip to near city for my Arshad exam with my dad.
It was good specially in spring weather with lovely rain and also while listening to my favorite music and speaking with dad, But... it made me tired :)
Well, I'm tired and so nervous...
Why???
Cause oppa get his waist injured in Tokyo today.
Today at Super Show 4 Tokyo, which is held in Tokyo Dome, Siwon got his waist injured. It happened around the last segment of the show, right before the Encore stage. Due to his injured waist, he went to the backstage and stayed there for a while. He even didn’t come out during the Encore stage so both Kyuhyun and Yesung had to cover him for his parts of the songs.
He finally got out when the ending talk segment, walked really slow and was helped by Sungmin to walk. He explained that his waist, which is a symbol of all men’s strength; thus it’s really important for them, got injured. He also said that he wanted to run like horse but of course he couldn’t do that. And finally he asked ELF to please pray for him to get well soon.




Oppa, you get well soon... I'm sure about it...
Please be careful yourself more...
God bless you my prince :* :*

No comments:

Post a Comment