Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wisteria Tunnel (Love three)

Wisteria (known as Fuji in Japan) is said to be one of the archipelago's most ancient noted flowering trees, even being described in the collected poems of the Man'yōshū (Collection of Ten Thousand Leaves).
Noda fuji, a species native to Japan, comes in varieties named for their cascading trusses: Usubeni fuji (light pink), Murasaki fuji (purple), Naga fuji (long), Yae kokuryu (double-petaled black dragon), and Shiro fuji (white), which come into bloom in that order.

Finally, a yellow variant of wisteria (known as Golden chain or Common laburnum; [Laburnum anagyroides]) - and widely considered difficult to grow in Japan - can also be enjoyed for over a month.






When I see this photos, I imagine one day my charming prince will come with his white horse and ask for my hand in this place, under the "Love Three"...
I actually say YES to him and he give me a brilliant ring that it shows our strong love, he kiss me softly and say:"Please never leave me, never ever...", I stare to his eyes and smile...
We live with together happily ever after...

No comments:

Post a Comment