Monday, May 28, 2012

๑*•.¸♥¸.•*My imagine with Siwon oppa* •.¸♥¸.•*๑

Episode 9:
It's 5 PM in 26 May and Siwon oppa has a Super Show 4 Tour in Seoul.
I stay alone in home and really miss for oppa, cause we can't have a date in his Super Show.

I send a message to him: "I miss U..." But don't receive any answer.
At 12 AM:
[knock knock knock]
I open the door and see Siwon, panting and soaking wet from the rain.
Oppa- Hey... Sorry, could I come in please? 
Me- Yes, sure... [close the door]
Oppa- [hugs me] I missed you so much, Super Show tour isn't letting me see you as much as I wanted to :(
Me- Oppa, you are making me wet! [smile and punch his arm slowly]
Oppa- Oh yes... Sorry, could I take a shower?
Me- Um... Yes!
Oppa- thank you [smiles weakly]
15 min later Siwon oppa comes out of the shower..... shirtless,
I blush and look away, shy!
Oppa- [hugs me again] I'm so happy to see you! I ran all the way here just to see you, but you won't even look at me!
Me- But you are... shirtless... [blush even more]
Oppa- [laughs] Thats why! Ahahahaha... [Seriuos again] Look at me.
I slowly met his gaze
Oppa- You messaged miss me,right? [I nod] How much?
Me-This much [I hug him tightly] You?
Oppa- [kisses my head gently and Hugs me tightly more] This much... ♥

2 comments: