Thursday, September 20, 2012

Jealous!!!

What is jealous:

A sentiment which is born in love and which is produced by the fear that he loved person prefers someone else!!!!

So... why I feel jealous in these days??
At first I feel jealous about one of my university's staffs cause she visited Siwon oppa at Thailand airport for a month ago!!! Well,It's normal!! I must have this feeling...

But why in these 2 days??? why about that person?? (this person is different with Siwon oppa!)
Why everytime he is talking about that girl I feel it??? I'm even not in love with him!!!!
aiiiish it makes me crazy!!!! Everytime I read his statuses I feel someone hold my heart so hard,even even all my body turns hot and after that I tell to myself: I should do something!!!
Why?????
Why I'm still waiting for his texts??? why everytime he texts me and call me "princess",I think that the world is mine!!!
Why??? even I'm not hear his voice yet!!!! I just see 2 photos of him!!! Why I'm always concern for him???? why everytime he is happy,makes me happy and everytime he is sad, makes me sad????
Why some nights before sleeping I think of him????
aigoo, Gilda what's wrong with you????
Are you fall in love??? Come on!!!! You are not a child!!! Don't do this with yourself!!!!
Just stop it!!! It's not a real life!!!!
Dream life with Siwon oppa is enough for you....

DON'T THINK ABOUT HIM ANYMORE!!!
YOU MUST STOP IT!!!!
JUST OVER THIS FEELINGS!!!!
IT'S SO CHILDISH THAT YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!
aiiiiiish
GILDA.... I THINK YOU JUST ADDICTED TO HIM!
IT'S NORMAL... AND YOU SHOULD GET AWAY OF HIM... LITTLE BY LITTLE...

SO PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR HAND AND LOOK AT MY EYES,PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL FORGET HIM IMMEDIATELY!!!!
UNDERSTAND????
IF YOU DON'T DO THIS,MAYBE HE MAKES YOU CRAZY,SO AFTER THAT IT'S VERY HARD THAN IT FOR YOUR HEART TO GETTING BETTER!!!!

PLEASE KEEP YOUR CALM DOWN AND TELL TO YOUR HEART THAT STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment