Friday, September 14, 2012

Last Trip in Summer^^

Last week I went to my last trip in summer,to capital of my country!
It was memorable trip cause something funny happened for me. What was happened?
Well,maybe you know I'm addicted to speaking with Siwon oppa's photo and telling him everything is happened for me during the day,and also kissing his photo every night before sleeping! So I can't living without his photo, even in traveling!!!
In hotel,I put his photo beside my bed as always...
At the first day,one of the hotel's staffs wants to checking something in my room,an suddenly she saw oppa's photo!
She asked: "Is he your boyfriend?" I was wait then answered: "Yes,he is!"
She told me: "Wow he is so handsome! Hope you two living together happily for a long time!" I had a speechless feeling that time!!!!...
After that day,everytime she met me in hotel,she asked me: "Is he OK? Say hello to him from me!!"
Hahahaha it was really funny when I answered her: "Sure...!"
Hope hope hope one day in same situation I will answer true...

Well, here is all the things that I bought in this travel^^
This is Samsung Galaxy S3 case,I bought them cause I decide to change my phone (Samsung Corby2) to Samsung Galaxy S3! 
This is my lovely floral shorts and Red Fox high heels shoes! 
Strewberry shirt with balck and pink sandals!
And the best part of my shopping....
LOVELY BOOKS!!!
First: Parallel worlds- written by: Michio Kaku (I was really searching for this book with the best translation for a long time and finally I found it!) 
Second: Korean to English-English to Korean dictionary (After that, there is no word in Korean language that I don't know!)
Third: Story seller man- written by: Jostein Gaarder (I was reading 3 books which are written by this writer,like: Soufi's world,Inside the mirror Inside the secret,Fall card's secret) He usually written philosophy books!

This trip is so memorable for me especially after reading this amazing books~

No comments:

Post a Comment