Saturday, September 1, 2012

Why not?

Few minutes ago,when I was studying French for exam, like always thought about Siwon oppa...
I'm believe in that... I'm smart, cause it's enough to reading or listening something for once then I can understand and remember it every when ask me!
I'm studying 2 foreign languages,French and Korean and also I'm improving my English, and all of them are so easy for me!! So, Siwon oppa is same! He can speaks in Chinese and English well and I know he is so smart too.
I'm beautiful and have a good face,I'm in shape and have a good body (For it I had 2 suggests  for being a bride model and etc)! So, Siwon oppa has a good looking face and perfect body!
I have a brilliant talent in dancing and always be ready for it! So, Siwon oppa has a talent in dancing,singing,acting,modeling too.
I have a special style like no one has it! Siwon's style is so special too.
I'm studying good major in one of the best universities! So, Siwon oppa graduated from one of the best universities in Korea, too.
I don't smoke and do drugs,I don't party every weekend and I don't believe in betray my boy and also I don't care to guy's cars! I think Siwon oppa looks like same!
I have an upstanding family and I'm proud on it! Siwon's family is so!

Well, after all of that you don't think we have a deserve to be with together?
You think there is anybody else who looks like me with all my advantages and love him as much as I have?
No! There is no one like me!

We are suitable for together and we can completing together every when we need!
So why are we too far apart together?
Maybe it's destiny!
I must to try to down this distances...
Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment