Thursday, September 27, 2012

๑*•.¸♥¸.•*My imagine with Siwon oppa* •.¸♥¸.•*๑


Episode 12:

I see Siwon oppa walking into the room, I'm turn panic and take a book and thinking: "OK I GOTTA BE CALM AND PRETEND TO READ!!!!"
Oppa: Hey there :)
Me: Hi...
*I dont even look at him, the book is too 'INTERESTING'*
Oppa: *Hurt* What are you reading?
Me: A book...
Oppa: Oh, What book? *stands behind me, lookin at the book* ... Why are you reading a book upside down?
In this time actually I'm LOOK at the book... its upside down *Uh oh...*
Me: Um well... I ... um... 
Oppa: *Hugs me from behind* Lets turn the book in the right waaay *one hand still hugging me and the other turns the book* There we go!
His breath tickles my cheek and I'm shiver...
Oppa: Are you cold? *hugs tighter, whispers in my ear* Cold, cold go away~ Hehe I got you ALL figured out, pretending to read a book, you naughty girl! 
Me: I did not such thing!! I was... I was... I... Was learning to read upside down!
Oppa takes the book and places in on the table, turns me around and looks at me straight in the eyes!
Oppa: You're lying, You're so easy to read, hehe so cuuuute ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment